Welcome to Pokemart, an online shop featuring art by laniii . Here you can buy cute magnets, bookmarks, stickers, prints, keychains and more featuring your favourite Pokemon drawn in an adorable chibi style! I also take commissions.
Pokemon I've drawn:
1. Bulbasaur, 2. Ivysaur, 3. Venusaur ,4. Charmander ,5. Charmeleon ,6. Charizard, 7. Squirtle, 8. Wartortle, 9. Blastoise, 10. Caterpie, 11. Metapod, 12. Butterfree, 16. Pidgey, 19. Rattata, 25. Pikachu, 26. Raichu, 27. Sandshrew, 35. Clefairy, 36. Clefable, 37. Vulpix, 94. Gengar, 133. Eevee, 134. Vaporeon, 135. Flareon, 136. Jolteon, 144. Articuno, 145. Zapdos, 146. Moltres, 151. Mewtwo, 151. Mew, 152. Chikorita, 155. Cyndaquil, 158. Totodile, 170. Pichu, 173. Cleffa, 181. Ampharos, 194. Wooper, 196. Espeon, 197. Umbreon, 202. Wobbuffet, 212. Scizor, 228. Houndour, 249. Lugia, 250. Ho-oh, 252. Treecko, 255. Torchic, 258. Mudkip, 316. Gulpin, 387. Turtwig, 390. Chimchar, 403. Shinx, 406. Budew, 470. Leafeon, 471. Glaceon
If you would like merchandise of a Pokemon I have yet to draw, you can commission it!
I post new Pokemon drawings at my blog. You can also follow the LJ RSS feed of it at poke_mart !
Magnets can be ordered of any Pokemon that I've drawn! All magnets are laminated and carefully cut out. For size reference, here's a picture of a couple with a quarter.
Prices: $1.50 each OR 3 for $4!
Stickers can be ordered of any Pokemon that I've drawn! All stickers are laminated and carefully cut out. They're just slightly smaller than the magnets.
Prices: $0.50 each OR 5 for $2!
Coming soon! ♡
The following bookmark designs are available:
1. Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu
2. Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, and Venusaur
3. Squirtle, Wartortle, and Blastoise
4. Charmander, Charmeleon, and Charizard
5. Lugia and Ho-oh (text: heart gold / soul silver)
6. Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres
7. Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile
8. "Not gonna Raichu a love song"
9. "i heard u liek mudkips?"
Price: $1 each
The following print designs are available:
1. Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle
2. Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile
3. Lugia (Soul Silver)
4. Ho-oh (Heart Gold)
5. Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu
6. "i heard u liek mudkips?"
4x6: $2 each
8x10: $5 each
I've been drawing Pokemon with markers lately! They vary in size but are roughly 2.5 inches tall. They're drawn with Prismacolour markers on cardstock and carefully cut out. These are one of a kind, so if you want a little Pokemon friend, snatch it up!
Currently available for adoption:
Suicune - $5
Skitty - $4
Flaaffy - $5
Shaymin (sky forme) - $5
Shaymin (land forme) - $4
Digital commissions are currently closed. I'm pretty busy with school right now! Hopefully I'll have time to open a few slots soon.
However, traditional commissions are open! These will be drawn on cardstock with Prismacolour markers, like these little guys. I can draw any Pokemon in this style. The price varies depending on the complexity of the Pokemon, but prices will be between $5 and $10.
If you have any questions about commissions please don't hesitate to ask. ♥
December 2010: currently not taking orders, sorry!!
All prices are in USD. The only payment method that I can accept at the moment is Paypal. I can take direct transfer, debit, credit cards, and e-checks (however items will not be shipped until it clears). If you absolutely cannot pay with Paypal and would like to order a large amount of items (over $20), please e-mail me and we can work out alternate payment methods (eg money order).
I will ship orders on Mondays and Wednesdays. Unless you choose otherwise, all orders will be shipped via Canada Post Letter Mail. It will generally arrive within a week and does not include tracking. If you would like tracking and faster shipping, please ask, but be aware that Canada Post can unfortunately be very pricey when it comes to international shipping.
Letter mail prices:
Anywhere else: $2
If you would like to order, please leave a comment with the following form:
After filling out the form, I will send you a Paypal invoice within 24 hours from my account (firstname.lastname@example.org). After payment, items will be shipped as quickly as possible! =)
If you don't have a Livejournal account but would like to order from me, that's perfectly fine! You can email me at email@example.com.
You can see my feedback (100% positive) on Etsy here.